Clutter Free


As I don't feel like going anywhere this few weeks because I had fractured my hand, I decided to spend my time reading some books. Books that are related to minimalism.

One of the books that I had just finished reading and would like to share with all the minimalists the value I got from this book titled "clutter free" are:

1. Most of the time we buy things to become what we want to be. However, the things that define yourself are your characters, value etc something which is intangible rather than physical items.

2. Only buy the same category of item to replace another. For example, you buy a T-shirt to replace your torn one (keep in mind to discard the torn one and not to keep it for "just in case")

3. Though u might have spent so much money on it, it is far better to sell it away or donate it to charity when you no longer need it.

Certainly, there are so much to share what this book talks about. Above are just some of main ideas I "extracted" out from this book.

You can find out more about the content here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life As A Minimalist After One Year

Let It Go!

Why Most Choose To Be A Hoarder?