Declutter In Progress

Today, after I came back home from Khoo Teck Puat Hospital. I took a clear look at my home.

"Minimalism still a long way for me! Definitely, its not going to be an easy journey!" I sighed.

As I was awarded a 30 days MC by the doctor, I view it as a great opportunity for me to declutter as much stuffs as possible in a month.

Well, what can you do beside looking at life on the bright side?

So, I spent most of my afternoon time selling whatever things I could online. Things that no longer brings joy to my life and items that have been idling at a corner for too long.

I opened up all the drawers in my study room and found so many things which I never touched them for so long!


Especially this "dino" Sony Ericsson phone. I remembered I sold the phone away already! Why is the cables and box still lying around in one of my drawer?

Therefore, without much hesitation, I threw in whatever cables which I'm 100% sure that I won't be using them anymore and then threw it into the blue recycle bin (I hope it can be recycled and new life will be given to those stuffs)

As I got lesser and lesser stuffs, I could vividly hear the echo in my flat. Soon, in times to come I have to learn to be a sound minimalist too.

How about you? Can you hear echo in your home like me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life As A Minimalist After One Year

Let It Go!

Why Most Choose To Be A Hoarder?