Goodbye, Toys


It is another Sunday with the kids. As I need to meet a buyer in the late afternoon (to sell away one of my clutter), I decided to let my kids sort out their toys.

I told them to sort out their toys into 2 main categories:

  1. Toys that they still want to play with
  2. Toys that they already outgrown and no longer has any joy in owning them
I told my daughter she can choose to sell it away or donate it to charity.

She can then use the proceeds from the toys she sold to buy useful stuffs or to use the money for experiences that she would like to enjoy.

So today we have achieved 3 objectives:
  1. Own lesser toys
  2. Make some money for future use
  3. Blessing for the less privileged ones

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life As A Minimalist After One Year

Let It Go!

Why Most Choose To Be A Hoarder?