One Less Plastic Bag

I would be lying to you if I tell you that I'm a perfect minimalist.

Everyone define minimalism in their own ways.

However, if one never put into action about what he preached, then that will be hypocrite.

The journey to the less is not an easy one just like the journey to the west. Along the way, there will always be "devils" attacking your ideas, belief etc.

Therefore after my yesterday blog post, I decided that I should put into action immediately!

Yesterday evening time after my wife came back from work, we decided to go NTUC fairprice to buy some fruits and meats, I suggested to her that instead of using the plastic bag from NTUC fairprice, we should carry our own recycle bag.

She agrees to that (who will not ❤️ to do more for the environment?) and end of the day, we saved a plastic bag being used.


This is the recycle bag that we used to shop for our grocery yesterday. Not only the quote reminds me to consume lesser sweet stuffs, it also reminds me that "Life is happier with less stuffs"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life As A Minimalist After One Year

Let It Go!

Why Most Choose To Be A Hoarder?