Photos


In this digital world, who will still gives you physical photos?

Well, please don't be surprise. On and off, I still receive them.

"Where do they come from?" you might be wondering......

Well, they come from those weddings that I attended, company D&D (dinner and dance) where they hired people to setup a photo booth, events organised by retailers etc

Therefore today, I sorted out some of them and threw most of them into the trash bins. Those are the photos of the so-called colleagues or friends who never catch up for a pretty long time.

Seriously, not to be rude, but I don't think they deserve a "space" in my home.

As I got rid quite a number of paper clutters on my pin board today, I pinned all of my loved ones' photos onto it.

Because they are the ones who I truly care and love the most.

As I got rid of many stuffs that doesn't matter in my life, whatever left are those truly matters!

Less = More!

How about you? Do you still keep photos of those "irrelevant people"?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life As A Minimalist After One Year

Let It Go!

Why Most Choose To Be A Hoarder?