Thanks For Your Blessing

"Thanks for you blessings!" The buyer said to me.

"You are most welcome! All the best to you." I replied.

YESSSS! I just successfully sold another stuff - A holy bible (Chinese/English new international version).

Haha! Another small step towards minimalism.


The bible was given to me as a gift from a very good friend of mine who wanted to introduce me to his religion, Christianity (by the way, I'm a free-thinker).

For the past few days, as I was screening through my study room and noticed that this bible was sitting at the corner of my cabinet for far too long. I thought to myself, "Perhaps its time to let this item bless another person."

To my surprise, after posted online for less than 3 days, I received an email from the buyer who need this bible.

I was very happy because not only I sold my brand new cordless phone (don't know why I purchased it but never use) and my old iPad cable recently, I also managed to sell this bible which I never touch for more than 6 months!

While walking back home after departed with the buyer, I have a sense of achievement and serenity in me.

And till now, his words "Thanks for your blessings" are still imprinted on my mind 😊.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life As A Minimalist After One Year

Let It Go!

Why Most Choose To Be A Hoarder?