Fridge Magnets


I still remember that when my friend invited me to his house, the first impression that caught me was his fridge.

It looks about the same as the above picture.

As he is a real estate investor, not only he has houses all over the world, every now and then, he is in different part of the world.

And every time he travels, he will get some souvenirs. One of the common souvenirs he would buy is fridge magnets. Probably that's the reason why he has a clutter of them.

Today, I took a good look at my fridge.

Oh Gosh! I'm just like him. Not only I have some fridge magnets that I bought when I went oversea for holidays, I also have quite a number of fridge magnets which those advertisers or sale people sent to my door step. Some are even repeated ones.

Therefore, without much hesitation, I threw most of them away which I deemed that I won't get any value out from them.

At last! Now my fridge looks like a fridge instead of a rubbish full of clutter!

So, tell me how does your fridge looks like?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let It Go!

Life As A Minimalist After One Year

Why Most Choose To Be A Hoarder?