The Internal Factor

your soul does matter

Its a noisy world out there!



If you had embarked on your minimalism world, you would notice that it's not an easy or smooth journey after all!

Why is that so?

Because we are all living in a noisy world.

Different people define minimalism differently and do it differently. However, ultimately minimalism at it's core means "less is more".

People tends to want others agree with them and likely they will tell you that as a minimalist, you should do this or that.

In fact, the real minimalism should comes from the inside rather that the outside. Do you feel happier, more peaceful or lighter?

If you do, probably you are on the right track. Just ignore the noises.

How should a minimalist get away from all the noises?

So, usually, when I bring stuffs into my life, usually I will ask myself some questions:
  • Does this item makes my life simpler?
  • Does it helps to save money or time?
  • Does it makes me happier?
  • Do I need to spend a lot of time or money maintaining it?
  • Is there any other items that I can complement it rather than getting an additional ones?


All these questions are not exclusive. However, the questions that you ask yourself should make your life better and not the other way round.

So from now onwards, see no more, hear no more and speak no more.

Just remember LESS IS MORE, makes your life simpler and not cluttered!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life As A Minimalist After One Year

Let It Go!

Why Most Choose To Be A Hoarder?