Let It Go!



You have to let it go!

Letting it go is never easy. It is easier said than being done. I can totally connect with you.

The same kind of feeling when I first let go of my kids and placed them in infant care and child care center.

Few things that came to my mind: "Will they be well-taken care of? Will they fall sick easily? Will those care givers ❤️ them as much as I do?"

I was so worried! 

"But sooner or later I got to let them go, its just a matter of time!" This was what my subconscious was telling me!

Well, same goes for stuffs that we keep holding on to them!

We always tell ourselves "Just in case we need them in the future." However, years have passed and those stuffs were still sitting in the corner collecting dust!

So what can be done?

Well, the truth is - if you cling on to those things which doesn't really matter to you, you won't be able to focus on those few that truly matter.

Therefore, from now onwards, stop lying to yourself and  start to focus on stuffs that truly matter in your life.........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life As A Minimalist After One Year

Why Most Choose To Be A Hoarder?