Annual Reports

Ever since I started to take my investment journey seriously via my own simple investing approach, I started to receive many annual reports from different listed companies.

As my portfolio is well diversified, I'm now receiving averagely at least one annual report per month.

I did attend some of the annual general meetings, but I couldn't attend all of them as some of the meeting date crashes.

I also promise myself to read through all of the annual reports, however, it is almost impossible to do so.

I rather spend more time playing with my kids than to literally finish reading all of them.

As time goes by, more and more annual reports stacked up in my study room, dinning room, living room etc.

They just quietly, slowly growing by themselves!

So what would I do next time is to read through all the important informations once I have received it. And after that I would just recycle them through paper waste bin.

How about you? Are you cluttered by annual reports too? Or other stuffs like textbooks, magazines etc?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let It Go!

Life As A Minimalist After One Year

Why Most Choose To Be A Hoarder?